R.O AND NANOFILTRATION MEMBRANES
The production of reverse osmosis and nanofiltration membranes was made with cellulose acetate membrane elements. Today, our product line includes a full range of state-of-the-art cross-linked polyamide composite membranes manufactured under ISO-9001 certification.
- Hot water sanitizable elements
- Chemically enhanced, Chlorine resistant NF elements
- Pre-rinsed ultra pure water elements
- Custom-made elements for various special applications
This type of membrane has been continuously upgraded through extensive research and development to meet increasingly challenging feed water conditions.
Scientists have now developed a Polyethersulfone (PES) hollow fibre membrane that offers superior tensile strength that is able to produce consistently high quality water.
- Reinforced PES material- high tensile strength
- Improved hydrophilicity
- Low fouling
- Asymmetric membrane structure, high water flux
- Consistent, high quality permeate
- Sharp rejection profile
- Long membrane lifespan
- Small footprint
We adopt the world advanced technology and techniques, offer the precision test and to ensure the best quality and the stable performance.
- Multi-ports are available
- Membrane housing diameter: 4″, 8″
- Membrane housing max. operating psi (150/300/450/600/1000/1200)