The small part of electro-magnetic spectrum having wave lengths included between 100 and 400 nm (thousandths of micron) is defined as space of the ultra-violet irradiation. The UV-C are part of the subspace characterized by the wave lengths included between 100 and 280 nm. Electro-magnetic waves with different wave length and width induce interactions with the matter of different nature, the UV-C irradiation with l= 254nm is particularly interesting thanks to its marked germicidal power.
UV series realized in HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE UV chambers.
The UV chamber made with this material guarantee a long life with agressive water, sea water, and thermal water.
Excellent disinfection guaranteed by high UV-C outputs lamps Vertical and horizontal mounting and easy maintenace.
- FLOW RATE: from 1 to 980 m3/h
- LAMPS: low pressure amalgam lamps. High efficiency, long life (14.000 hrs)
- UV REACTOR MATERIAL: High density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV-C DOSE: > 400 J/m2
- MAX PRESSURE: 6 bar
- MAX TEMPERATURE: 35°C
- TRASMITTANCE: 98% – 1 cm / T: 20°C
- CERTIFICATION: CE, NVI
The UV desinfection systems of the DOMESTIC SERIES are the smallest equipments, both for dimensions, and for capacity of water treated.
Being characterized by compactness and ease in installation/servicing, they have been specially studied for single users, flats or as a fundamental completion for other equipments (small reverse osmosis systems, coolers, water dispensers, and so on.)
- FLOW-RATE: from 5 to 200 l/min
- UV REACTOR MATERIAL: Int./ext. polished stainless steel AISI 304/316
- UV-C DOSE: 300 J/m²
- MAX. PRESSURE: 9 bar
- WATER QUALITY: Trasmittance 70-99% (1 cm)
- CERTIFICATION: CE, GOST, WRAS