The SD100 variable speed drive is the smallest of the SD family and the only one that is able to drive three-phase motors with a single-phase power supply, thus avoiding the costs associated with new lines.
Its small size, high performance and intuitive control bring out the advantages of speed control to a wide range of applications such as irrigation, drinking water pumps, elevators, parking barriers, automatic doors and ventilation systems.
- Ranging from 0.4kW to 2.2kW, 200-230V single phase power supply
- Easy programming and intuitive operation via joystick
- Drive three-phase motors with single-phase supply
- Selectable digital input polarity (NPN, PNP)
- RFI Filter and optional Modbus RTU communications
The SD250 series from Power Electronics is a compact and versatile variable speed drive suitable for multiple low power applications, by offering a competitive solution where many units are required.
Offers a wide range of accessories such as RFI filter, filters dV/dt, input filters and display extension kits that complete its standard features.
- Ranging from 0.4kW to 22kW, 200-230V and 380-480 Vac
- Easy programming and monitoring through cursors and digital display, removable up to 5m
- Conformally coated electronics, IP20 protection and operation up to 50°C
Smarter and more flexible than ever, with advanced software control, the SD500 saves time and achieves superior results. The unit offers high precision and powerful control, with multiple communication protocols, maximum efficiency and motor protection. The SD500 series surpassed all expectations and is compatible with all budgets and industrial applications.
Multiple modular accessories: Encoder, PLC, Ethernet, CAN open, DeviceNet, LonWorks, I/O.
- Ranging from 0.75kW to 90kW, 200-230Vac and 380-480Vac
- Intuitive control and comprehensive settings menu
- High performance motor control
- EMC and harmonic filters integrated across the range, optional dV/dt filter
- Reliable and robust, electronics conformally coated and an operation temperature of up to 50°C
The SD700 series is the core of the SD family. IP20 and IP54 mechanical designs cover all general industry applications, making it the most flexible and extensive series. The entire family integrates unique features such as low dV/dt, smart mechanical design and accurate control. There are 11 frames to choose from in order to cover the whole power range. Continuous operation under the most demanding applications ensures a secure investment on new and retrofit projects.
- Extensive power range. Fully on site tested hardware ensures a perfect performance for small and MW motors
- Wide voltage range (230, 380-500, 525 and 690Vac). Suitable for weak electrical grids and variable voltage range operations
- 12/18/24 Multipulse system selects the best drive that fits with your THDi requirements
- Input chokes built-in as standard. Grid anomalies are filtered by efficient input chokes (3% impedance) reducing the THD
- EMC input filter as standard. It reduces the electric perturbation generated in the inverter and rectifier bridges (C3 according to EMC61800-3)
- Internal and external braking units to dissipate the regenerated energy during braking cycles
- Built-in ultrafast fuses (frames 5) protect against unexpected overcurrents
- GL certificate. Germanischer Lloyd has certified SD700, assuring your investment in marine projects